Invitation to hold an EL book fair at your Institute
FSP is pleased to invite your prestigious Institute to host an English Language book fair to encourage the readability among your students.
We work directly with the institute in order to enhance the EL book fair among students. We have chosen to approach your institute to host one of these events because we are already aware of your high standards and your code of interest in improving the English Language at your institute.
We believe it is essential that we work directly with the institute in order to enhance the EL book fair among students. We have chosen to approach your institute to host one of these events because we are aware of your high educational standards and your interest in improving the English Language at your institute.
Our objectives for holding the book fair at your institute are as follows:
- To empower teachers, parents, and students with our valuable EL resources which include: textbooks, support material, readers, and exam books
- To introduce the students and the teachers to new EL resource that are available in the market and how these resources can enhance EL in the classroom.
- To familiarize parents with new EL materials and the selection process that Curricular Coordinators go through when developing an English program.
The perks that you will be getting by hosting a book fair are:
- The institute will receive valuable publicity which will result in increased student enrolment.
- The institute staff and administration will work closely with the EL distributor which will enhance cooperation between the institute and FSP.
- The institute’s reputation will be enhanced with direct proportion to student learning and enhancement.
- Your institute will choose an appropriate date and duration for the event and advise our company.
- The institute will advertise and promote the event to students, teachers, and parents through its own channels or sources.
- The institute will design an appropriate location for the event, which will then be inspected by our staff to determine how many titles can be accommodated.
- FSP will supply and assemble all shelving at the designated location.
- At the end of the event, we will remove our products and leave behind some free samples for use by the institute.
FSP looks forward to receiving a positive response from you on this invitation.